Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Disneyland

So Labor Day we decided to take Isabella and Rhianna to Disneyland. We have our passes but hadn't used them in a little while. The girls had a blast, they both like it more everytime they go. If you look at the pictures in reverse order you will see our day started out great Isabella finally got to ride Dumbo for the first time. Last couple of times we have tried to get on Dumbo the line was way too long, and then there was the time where we were almost to the front of the line, I was holding Bella and all of a sudden felt a warm sensation.........I guess how I was holding her had made her diaper shift and created a gap so she pee'd all over my shirt and herself (Cassidy and Anjolie thought this was hysterical). Needless to say we left. But yesterday she rode Dumbo and loved it. She also got on the Carrosel and liked it even though she was not on a stationary animal. Before she was scared when the animals went up and down. We also rode the Pooh Bear ride. This was Bella and Rhianna's 2nd time riding that. The first time they both hated it, but that might have had something to do with hust having rode on the Pirates of the Carribean and they hated that and Pooh Bear is a dark ride also. Anyway, yesterday they both loved Pooh Bear and Bella wanted to go on it again and again. Both girls got to meet Winnie the Pooh and Tiger which they were a little unsure of but no meltdowns.

We left Disneyland and went over to California Adventure because Bella loves the Bug's Life Land over there so we went on Himlick's train, I took Bella on and Jon stayed with Rhianna as she was already passed out. While Bella and I were in line we were playing I was tickling her and she wanted me to pretend to eat her hand, which I did, only after pretending to eat her hand I tasted something really salty............yes you guessed it, it was a booger. Thank you soooooo much for sharing Bella!! You can bet I will be doing a booger check of her hands before doing that again. It was soooo disgusting!! Anyway we finished off the day with a few more rides. Rhianna fell asleep a little over halfway through. Isabella was fine until the last then you could tell she was tired. The first picture below this post was her I am soooo tired meltdown she had before we left. She is soo cute, she is even cute when she is upset.

1 comment:

Sean and Hillary Monroe said...

Your blog is adorable! We're looking forward to keeping in touch with you guys and watching your family grow!
Our email is hillnsean@hotmail.com
Send us your email and we'll invite you to our blog.
Love,
Sean and Hillary